Accessibility Information for Kellysgolfnewry.com
This is the official accessibility statement for http://www.kellysgolfnewry.com. If you have any questions or comments regarding the accessibility of the site please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access keys function in a similar fashion to hotkeys or keyboard shortcuts in other software on your computer. Most web browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site.
In Internet Explorer for Windows, press ALT at the same time as the access key, then press Enter to jump to that page. In Firefox for Windows, press ALT, Shift and the access key together to jump to that page. In Safari and Firefox for Macintosh, press the Control key at the same time as an access key to jump to that page. Key combinations vary between browsers and platforms, so please refer to your software documentation for specific instructions.
All pages on this site define the following access keys:
- 1 - Home
- 4 - Search
- t - Tuition & Lessons
- c - The Course
- p - Pricing
- 0 - Accessibility
- All pages on this site have been tested to meet WCAG AAA standards, complying with priority levels 1, 2, and 3 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. As these guidelines are open to interpretation they cannot be tested automatically. We have reviewed all the guidelines and taken every possible step to ensure all pages are in compliance.
- All pages on this site are Section 508 approved, complying with all of the U.S. Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines. Again, as these guidelines are open to interpretation they cannot be tested automatically. We have reviewed all the guidelines and taken every possible step to ensure all pages are in compliance.
- All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0 Strict. This is not open to interpretation; a program can determine with 100% accuracy whether a page is valid XHTML. For example, check this page for XHTML validity.
- All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. For example, H1 tags are used for main titles and H2 tags for subtitles. On this page, for instance, JAWS users can skip to the next section within the accessibility statement by simultaneously pressing ALT, INSERT and 2.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- Complex images include LONGDESC attributes or inline descriptions to explain the significance of each image to non-visual readers.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.